Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Christmas Blahs do exist

 I remember my grandmother used to say… I wish I could be picked up and placed over on the other side of Christmas. At the time, I thought “but grandma!? I love Christmas!! At the time, I was a child. At the time, I had no big responsibilities and obligations and there were no expectations expressed of me.

Now, I’m older… I have responsibilities and expectations placed on me… I have obligations I feel I need to meet. Perspective makes a difference.

Christmas should be a time of magic and wonder and pleasure and extreme joy! Christmas is a celebration of our Savior Jesus Christ! Don’t let Christmas turn into something you feel the need to be picked up and placed over on the other side of... 

Find joy in every day, and anticipate With great excitement the blessings in Jesus has placed along your path. With each day as you find those little blessings don’t forget to place them there and be thankful. Enjoy the season. For Jesus is the reason for the season❣️

No comments:

Post a Comment